Are you ready to empower your child to develop emotional balance, resilience, confidence, and kindness?
Are you ready to foster warm and connected relationships within your family?
Are you ready to feel confident in your parenting, empowered, and supported?
For generations, we’ve been told that “tantrums are bad,” that aggressive behaviour is just a natural part of being a boy, or that children should be seen but not heard.
It’s time to dismantle these misconceptions.
It’s time to gain a deeper understanding of how children’s emotions function, and support them through challenging behaviors and fears. And it’s time parents receive the support we need, and grow into confident parents.
Introducing the “Starter Class” program!
Embark on a step-by-step journey through the five principles of “Hand in Hand Parenting,” an evidence-based and trauma-informed parenting approach.
By mastering these principles, you’ll effectively address challenging behaviors, reduce parental stress, enhance connection and cooperation, and have full confidence in your ability to raise emotionally balanced, resilient, and confident children.
Is this you?
- Do you ask yourself, ‘How can I get my child to listen, be respectful, and cooperate?’?
- Are you tired of sibling conflicts, bedtime struggles, power struggles, or yelling and feeling guilty?
- Would you like to know how to handle your child’s aggressive behaviour in a way proven to work?
- Do you yearn to be more playful and calm, have a more peaceful family life, and have a community of supportive, like-minded parents around you?
- Would you like to raise your children gently and consciously but are worried that without timeouts or other punishments, your children will end up spoiled?
- Do you want your children to be assertive and independent as adults without being passive and obedient as children?
- Are you tired of trying to navigate all the parenting advice out there?
- Would you like to know evidence-based strategies that are adaptable to you, your child, and your unique family, in any parenting situation?
You’re in the right place!
I know first-hand how challenging, rewarding, exhausting, fulfilling, and isolating parenting can be (you can read my full story here).
I also know how having the right tools and support can change everything for the better.
It’s my mission to support you to step away from daily battles, power struggles, exhaustion and self-doubt, and into empowerement, confidence, and connection, building nourishing relationships with your children and yourself.
Evidence-based and trauma-informed, the practical, adaptable tools of Hand in Hand Parenting can be used with any parenting challenge that comes your way, de-stress parenting, and increase connection & cooperation. And I will support you every step of the way as you explore and test each one of them.
Hi, I'm Raluca Zagura, a Certified Hand in Hand Parenting Instructor
I am a mother of two kids, living in London, UK.
Becoming a mum made me realise how emotionally and psychologically challenging parenting is.
So in 2015 I dived into the Hand in Hand Parenting approach, and brought these non-punitive tools in our lives. They profoundly enriched my ways of parenting.
Challenging parenting moments have turned into opportunities for connection and laughter, healing and growth.
It’s my mission to empower parents to be the parents they want to be and bring more balance and joy into the everyday life of parents.
And I want to ask you…
How would it feel to...
- Get out the door in the morning without refusals or separation anxiety?
- Hear more laughter and joy in the house instead of constant arguments and power struggles?
- Enjoy a car journey without having to constantly stop the siblings’ bickering or fighting in the back seats?
- No longer get calls from pre-school, telling you that your sweet child hit or bit another child?
- Know that your child will finally sleep through the night, so you can get some rest too?
- Set limits around screen time or sweets without threats, bribes, or punishments?
- Feel rested, supported, understood, and part of a warm, non-judgemental community?
It's possible, in the Starter Class, which offers you:
Evidence-based parenting strategies you can use to parent without harsh punishments or yelling – even when your child is strong-willed, defiant, or explosive, or has frequent tantrums or separation anxiety.
The brain science behind what drives your child’s off-track behaviour, why connection-based parenting works in line with your child’s social and emotional needs and why traditional parenting methods don’t work for long.
Ways to get through to your child (warmly and firmly, and sometimes through play and laughter), so they really listen to what you say and you see fewer power battles, fewer meltdowns, and more cooperation.
How to feel empowered and confident handling challenging situations with your child, at home, in public or in front of family.
How to respond to difficult behaviours like defiance, anxiety and aggression with confidence and clarity, and how to help an angry child heal and uncover their playfulness and compassion.
Each Hand in Hand listening tool one-by-one to learn how each works, how to get the best from the tool, and ways to adapt it for your family, while you get feedback, coaching and support.
Ways to lift the stress of parenting, uncover triggers, restore your energy for parenting, and set up a support network for yourself.
When you sign up, you get:
- 6 x Personalized parenting coaching in mentoring calls with me – we will explore your real life parenting challenges, and you will get answers to your questions, receive guidence and emotional support
- Access to an online classroom you can attend from anywhere in the world, when it suits your schedule. Plus access to a discussion board.
- Access to a library of videos and materials to further your learning and access at a time that suits you and watch/read as many times as you want.
- The complete set of the 9 x “Listening to Children” Hand in Hand Parenting Guidebooks.
- Small-group class with like-minded parents so you can build support for being the parent you want to be (there are a maximum of 6 places/class) – in this group you will get the chance to work on your unique parenting challenges and celebrate your wins in a safe and supportive environment.
This class is for you if you...
Are seeking for an evidence-based practical strategies that you can use right away to handle your child’s challenging behaviors while healing the root cause of difficult behaviors.
Want to build more cooperation, connection, and a strong foundation for your life-long relationship with your child.
Want a clear path forward, where you can set limits and see your children meet the expectations you have for them, without daily battles, meltdowns, punishments or self-doubt.
Want to be kind, calm, and understanding, but find yourself drained, exhausted, and reactive when faced with your child’s needs or behavioral difficulties. Managing their emotional moments along with your own feels like an impossible task.
Resonate with and have already experimented with a few connected parenting strategies and now you’re eager to learn more and apply them consistently.
Are interested in learning a practice that will support you in exploring your own childhood, unraveling automatic parenting responses, and breaking patterns that don’t serve you well.
Former participants in Raluca's classes say:
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m struggling with [insert parenting challenge here] is this course for me?
During this course, you will get a good understanding and practice of five tools that are adaptable to your unique family, and you will have support as you do this.
How is the course delivered?
The course is exclusively online. Once you sign up for the course, you will receive emails with links and information about how to access the material online and how to join the mentoring calls with me.
What do I need to access the course?
All you need is at least 1-2 hours/week to dedicate to the course and a device (laptop, mobile phone, tablet) with an internet connection.
Can I get a refund?
You can ask for a complete refund within 30 days before the first week of the course.
Also, for you to make the most out of this course, the number of participants must be between 3 and 6. If for your chosen class there are fewer than 3 participants, I will let you know, and you will get an option to join another class, or you will receive a full refund.
For how long do I have access to the course?
Your access to the dedicated online classroom and discussion board will be throughout the course. Your access to the online material is for 6 months. The 9 booklets included in the course are yours to keep.