Our refund and returns policy states the following:
- you are entitled to a full refund if the class you purchased gets cancelled by the host
- you are entitled to a full refund if you ask for one no less than 14 days prior to the class starting date
- if the class goes ahead and you can’t make it and it’s less than 14 days before the class starting date, we can’t offer you a full refund
- you are entitled to a full refund if the consultation you booked was cancelled by the host, otherwise we won’t be able to offer you a refund
Asking for a refund
To ask for a refund, contact us and make sure you mention your name, email address, order number, order date, and the reason for the request.
You will receive an email with an answer to your request within a week.
If your refund request has been approved
You will be notified when the refund has been initiated.
Please note that it can take several days for the funds to reach your account.
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- first, check your bank account again;
- then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted;
- next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.