This privacy notice provides you with details of how your personal data is collected and processed through your use of this website, https://zagura.co.uk, including any information you may provide through this site when you purchase a product or service, sign up to the newsletter, take part in a free event, or book a one to one consultation.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how your data is collected and used, please contact me if you have a complaint so that I can try to resolve it for you. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
Who we are
Our website address is: http://zagura.co.uk.
Creator of Parent by Connection: Raluca Zagura.
Address: Office 101555, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US
What data is collected and how
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
The types of personal data that this website collects is as follows:
- Identity data may include first name, last name
- Contact data may include billing address, email address, telephone number
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made
- Technical Data may include internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site (these are used to help spam detection)
- Usage Data may include information about how our website, products and services are used
Data is collected through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on my site (or otherwise) or by communicating with me by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
Order products or services
Create an account on this website
Subscribe to my services or publications
Request resources or marketing be sent to you
Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey
Give me feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: data is automatically collected about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
How data is used
Data will be used only when legally permitted.
The most common uses of personal data are:
- Where I need to perform the contract between us;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where I need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve products and services;
- to send promotional or informative emails
- market research purposed via email
Generally, I do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the emails or by contacting me.
Disclosure of your personal data
In addition, I may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that I am required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that I am (or are contemplating) selling;
- to any person who I reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in my reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so follow-up comments are recognised and approved automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
By law I must keep basic information about my customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest and affiliate links (meaning I may receive a small percentage of the amount you paid on that third-party website, at no extra cost to you).
However, once you have used these links to leave this website, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction of your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Request transfer of your personal data;
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-thegeneral-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact me.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, I may refuse to comply with your request your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
I try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take me longer than a month if your request is particularly complex, or you have made several requests. In this case, I will notify you and keep you updated.